Becca have launched a whole lip prep collection, and the Becca Hydra-Light Smoothing Lip Scrub is the newest product to be revealed within the collection. In addition to this scrub, there’s also the Becca Hydra-Light Plumping Lip Mask and the Becca Hydra-Light Plumping Lip Balm too. So a scrub makes perfect sense for the ultimate lip prep and lip care trio.
Becca Hydra-Light Smoothing Lip Scrub
The Becca Hydra-Light Smoothing Lip Scrub is set to launch officially on the ULTA website for sale from the 2nd of August, and you’ll be able to purchase the scrub instore from the 2nd of August too, so there’s not too much of a wait until you can get your hands on it.
The Becca Hydra-Light Smoothing Lip Scrub is $16 and contains 10ml / 0.41 oz of product within a white plastic squeezy tube, with an angled plastic applicator for fuss-free application directly onto the lips. The mask and the balm within this Hydra-Light collection have similar packaging too.
This brand new lip scrub is described as being a hyaluronic acid-infused lip scrub that uses natural sugars to gently exfoliate and smooth lips.
Featuring natural sugars which gently buff away dry skin, revealing smoother lips. It’s also formulated with mango butter, coconut oil, and infused with the flavour of juicy mango, the light-reflecting formula revitalises lips after every use.
The Becca Hydra-Light Smoothing Lip Scrub features the following key ingredients;
- Hyaluronic Acid – attracts and locks in moisture
- Mango Butter & Coconut Oil – nourishes dry lips
- Natural Sugars – Gently buff away dry skin revealing softer lips
- Step 1: Apply a small amount onto your ring finger or directly to the center of your mouth.
- Step 2: Use gentle, circular motions to buff scrub over lips. Leave on for a few seconds. Apply more as needed.
- Tip: Follow Hydra-Light Smoothing Lip Scrub with BECCA Cosmetics’ Hydra-Light Plumping Lip Balm to attract and lock in moisture.
It does appear that the Becca Hydra-Light Smoothing Lip Scrub has a blue hue, but once you’ve removed the remnants of the scrub from your lips, you’re left with super soft, nourished and plush lips. I think $16 is really quite reasonable for a lip scrub from a brand as luxurious as Becca, and it’ll be available from the 2nd of August.