The BeautyPro 12 Days of Christmask Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is launching in a couple of weeks, and it follows up from the massive success of the BeautyPro Christmask Advent Calendar from last year.
Last year’s calendar was a twelve-day advent calendar, showcasing the BeautyPro mask collection, and this year’s follows the same theme…
BUY HERE: Lookfantastic
BeautyPro 12 Days of Christmask Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
The BeautyPro 12 Days of Christmask Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is £39, just like last year’s offering. Last year’s calendar contained £59.40 of masks, so I fully anticipate a similar value with this year’s version, as the base price is exactly the same.
“The BeautyPro Advent Calendar is back for another year! Featuring 12 of our award-winning, best selling sheet masks, there’s a pamper behind every door. Each day, wake up to reveal a full size BeautyPro product – the perfect treat for the face, eyes, hands & feet.“
Last year’s calendar was white, with a colourful Christmas tree design, but this year’s version has a navy and star themed design, with a gorgeous snow scene on the front, with twelve perforated doors inside, hiding twelve different BeautyPro masks.
So, which products are inside the BeautyPro 12 Days of Christmask Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- BeautyPro Detoxifying Bubbling Cleansing Mask
- BeautyPro REJUVENATING Collagen Sheet Mask with Green Tea Extract
- BeautyPro HAND THERAPY Collagen Infused Glove with Removable Fingertips 17g
- BeautyPro EYE THERAPY Collagen Under Eye Mask with Green Tea Extract 3 x 3.5g
- BeautyPro RETINOL Under Eye Patch
- BeautyPro NOURISHING Collagen Sheet Mask with Olive Extract
- BeautyPro BRIGHTENING Collagen Sheet Mask with Vitamin C
- BeautyPro FOOT THERAPY Collagen Infused Bootie with Removable Toe Tip
- BeautyPro Avocado Infused Sheet Mask
- BeautyPro Pumpkin Infused Sheet Mask
- BeautyPro Coconut Infused Sheet Mask
- BeautyPro Rose Infused Sheet Mask
BUY HERE: Lookfantastic
All images belong to BeautyPro.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!