If you love a good mask, the BeautyPro 12 DAYS OF ChristMASK Advent Calendar is a great option. I love that this year there’s so much more than just standard skincare or makeup advent calendars.
There’s bath bomb calendars, nail polish calendars, and now a calendar dedicated to masks. I think a mask themed calendar is perfect for Advent, as you can prep and pamper your skin for the holiday period, especially if you have any Christmas parties planned.
BeautyPro 12 DAYS OF ChristMASK Advent Calendar 2020
The BeautyPro 12 DAYS OF ChristMASK Advent Calendar 2020 is £39, but the contents are said to be worth £59.40, so it’s another great value advent calendar. This calendar has a cute, colourful geometric Christmas tree design, which opens up to reveal twelve perforated doors hiding twelve different beauty treats.
“Featuring 12 award-winning full-size Sheet Masks for the Face, Eyes, Hands and Feet. The BeautyPro Advent Calendar contains a skin nourishing Sheet Mask behind every single door.
Whether you’re looking to gift the calendar or keep it for yourself as a well deserved treat, the 12 Days of Christmask Advent Calendar has everything required to relax and wind down during the busy festive period. Each Sheet Mask will leave the skin feeling radiant and pampered.”
BeautyPro 12 DAYS OF ChristMASK Advent Calendar 2020 Contents
- BeautyPro Brightening Sheet Mask worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Rejuvenating Sheet Mask worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Nourishing Sheet Mask worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Detoxifying Sheet Mask worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Hand Therapy Mask worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Foot Therapy Mask worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Eye Therapy Masks x 3 worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Plant Based Avocado Sheet Mask worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Plant Based Herb Sheet Mask worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Plant Based Rose Sheet Mask worth £4.95
- BeautyPro Plant Based Pumpkin Sheet Mask worth £5.95
- BeautyPro Plant Based Coconut Sheet Mask worth £5.95
This is such a great advent calendar, especially if you love masks. You’ve got nine different sheet masks for different skin concerns like nourishing, detoxifying and brightening, then you have a hand, foot and eye mask. As well as a selection from their Plant Based collection too. If you like the look of this particular advent calendar, it’s available right now.