The Beautylish x The Hachiko Kabuki Brush has launched today over on the Beautylish website, and it’s a beauty of a makeup brush. If you love special, artisan makeup brushes, you’re going to want this brush in your life. It’s absolutely beautiful, and a piece of art.
Beautylish x The Hachiko Kabuki Brush
Incredible Story Of Hachiko;
“Hachiko, a Japanese Akita dog, met his human every day at Shibuya Station in Tokyo after his commute home from work. After his human’s death, Hachiko returned to the station every day for over nine years, patiently awaiting his master’s return and becoming a national icon in the process. Today, Hachiko is remembered in Japan and around the world for his remarkable loyalty.“
The Beautylish x The Hachiko Kabuki Brush is $80 and comes in a beautiful, illustrated presentation box making it look even more special. This brush is handcrafted by master craftspeople in Japan, and is a collectible brush featuring a ceramic handle and pure white saikoho goat bristles.
Beautylish have partnered with ARITA PORCELAIN LAB, one of Japan’s finest kilns, to depict the tale of Hachiko in beautiful porcelain, and the design is wrapped all the way around the handle as shown above.
- Ceramic handle with Hachiko design
- Undyed saikoho goat bristles
- Limited collector’s edition
- Bristle size: 1.75” (length) x 1.5” (diameter)
- Handle size: 1.25” (length) x 1.25” (diameter)
- Celebrates the story of Hachiko, a Japanese Akita dog who returned every day to Tokyo’s Shibuya Station to wait after his human’s death
- The porcelain handle depicts Hachiko with his master and the iconic bronze statue of Hachiko that stands today at Shibuya Station
- Handmade in limited batches by master craftspeople in Japan
The Beautylish x The Hachiko Kabuki Brush is without a doubt one of the most stunning makeup brushes I’ve ever seen. The ceramic handle has the cutest design, and the bristles look insanely soft and silky. It’s a true collector’s piece, and is available right now.