Every Boxing Day, the annual Beautylish Lucky Bags are launched, and they’re always an instant sell out. Beauty fans look forward to them all year round, and I decided to buy one of the standard lucky bags, and I got one of the Jeffree Star Beautylish Lucky Bags as a gift as part of my Christmas presents.
Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021
You never know which products you’ll get inside your lucky bag, and some of the bags are “extra lucky” with higher value products, but the products inside the bags are all items stocked by Beautylish.
When the lucky bags are launched on Boxing Day, you’re told that they will take a while to ship and mine has only just arrived so that’s nearly a month from order to receipt. I still haven’t received my Jeffree Star Lucky Bag yet, but as soon as I receive it I’ll do an unboxing.
I’ve been looking at lots of reveal videos and posts to see which products people were receiving inside their boxes, and some of the boxes are incredible. It’s always quite risky, as you could already own the products you receive.
The Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 was available in three different options;
- Beautylish Lucky Bag Original $75 (with contents worth over $150)
- Beautylish Lucky Bag XL $150 (with contents worth over $300)
- Jeffree Star Original $75 (with contents worth over $150)
- Jeffree Star XL $150 (with contents worth over $150)
Beautylish had two different shade variation lucky bags for 2021 in the “Original” version, with a Fair to Medium bag, and also a Medium to Deep bag. I chose the lightest version (Fair to Medium), however there’s nothing complexion related in my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021.
Every Beautylish Lucky Bag is supposed to receive a Good Molecules product, but I didn’t get one in mine. I got two Charlotte Tilbury products, so I do think that one of those was perhaps supposed to be a Good Molecules product?
After receiving my Beautylish Lucky Back, I am disappointed as I own almost everything already. That’s the risk you take whenever buying a lucky bag, but I do think those whom don’t already own the products, would be happy to receive the items.
As I own everything, I’m going to give the whole lucky bag and its contents away to one lucky reader, so keep on reading to find out what’s inside and how to enter the giveaway…
Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Unboxing
- Kitsch Crystal Facial Roller worth $24
- Sonia G Flat Definer Brush worth $28
- UOMA Bahia Hypnotic Impact Metallic Shine Lipstick in Bahia worth $26
- Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow in Aubade worth $25
- Ardell Glamour 115 Lashes worth $4.20
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette of Pops in Pillow Talk worth $53
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in Bella Sofia worth $53
So the contents inside my lucky bag are worth $213, so that’s $138 more than the $75 price I paid. I have three different facial rollers, the Natasha Denona Liquid Eyeshadow, and both Charlotte Tilbury palettes.
I don’t have the Sonia G brush, the UOMA Lipstick or Ardell lashes, so there’s no point me keeping the bag for just those three products, so hopefully this selection of products will make one lucky reader happy! I’m looking forward to seeing which products are inside my Jeffree Star Lucky Bag, and I’ll share the contents very soon.
If you’d like to enter, you need to follow the steps in the Rafflecopter widget below. It is open internationally, and in order to enter my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 giveaway, you’ll need to do two mandatory steps. If you don’t complete these two steps, and enter via the widget, your entry won’t count;
- Subscribe to the Makeup Muddle email newsletter right here.
- Follow Makeup Muddle on Instagram right here.
Once you have completed these two steps within the Rafflecopter widget, there are extra entry options which are optional, but they will give you extra entries into the giveaway. If you choose to enter, good luck, and please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY. I will post the prize to the winner myself.
- One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and they’ll win my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 with the exact products listed above worth $213.
- Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.– Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not be passed onto anyone else.
- ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
- I purchased the prize myself with my own money, and this is not a sponsored post.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser.