They literally only just launched the sheet mask a few days ago, and now we have another mask but this time it’s in a tube format, and not a sheet mask.
- Yuzu Ceramides (5%) – These contribute to the skin-barrier function, helping your skin appear smoother, stronger, more luminous and elastic.
- Jabara Extract (2.0%) – An antioxidant ingredient harvested from the Japanese citrus fruit, this is rich in vitamin C and Polyphenols. It also helps inhibit the appearance of pigmented spots.
- NM Fission (1%) – A quadruple-action pombe yeast derivative that delivers moisture and firmness, visibly re-energizes the complexion and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through deep hydration and skin-surface nourishing.
- Vegetable Squalane (3%) – A powerful antioxidant, emollient moisturizer and source of replenishing Fatty Acids, to help support the skin’s natural Ceramide production.
On clean skin or over a treatment serum, ampoule or SuperActive capsule, apply a generous layer and leave on for 10-12 minutes.
Use a soft, damp cloth to remove any excess, except for a thin layer which can be massaged in and left on as an overnight moisturizer. Use for deep-sinking, continuous hydration of the skin-barrier and for glowing, smooth skin.
AQUA (WATER), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, SQUALANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTYLENE GLYCOL,DIGLYCERIN, TREHALOSE, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, INOSITOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE STEAROXY ETHER, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX),HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, GLYCERYL GLUCOSIDE, JOJOBA ESTERS, PHENOXYETHANOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER,TOCOPHEROL, CITRUS JABARA PEEL EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), HYDROLYZED VITIS LABRUSCA SKIN EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, XANTHAN GUM, SCHIZOSACCHAROMYCES POMBE EXTRACT, CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT, HEXYL CINNAMAL
When Beauty Pie posted about this launch on their Instagram page, there were so many people excited about the launch and it’s easy to see why with claims like these. It sounds like it could be a product that combines two of my all time favourite skincare products; the Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask and the Pixi Rose Ceramide Cream.
It really does sound like the kind of mask that would work wonders on flights, to try to recoup any lost moisture from the pressured cabin and the 75ml size means you could take it in your hand luggage too. Just look at these results from trials:
- 96% of subjects agreed that their skin felt nourished directly after using this mask.
- 91% of subjects agreed that their complexion appeared re-energized directly after using this mask.
- 100% of subjects agreed that their akin appeared revitalized after using this mask for 4 weeks.
- 96% of subjects agreed that their akin looked more luminous after using this mask for 4 weeks.
If you’re not already a subscriber of Beauty Pie, I can imagine the Beauty Pie JapanFusion Bio-Ceramide Moisture Mask being a product to encourage new subscribers just on its own.
The JapanFusion range has been so popular for them, so it’s exciting that they’ve introduced another product to the range. I can’t wait to see what else Beauty Pie pull out of their bag for this particular collection.
All Beauty Pie JapanFusion Bio-Ceramide Moisture Mask images belong to Beauty Pie.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!