ULTA has launched their latest beauty kit, and it’s the Beauty Finds by ULTA Beauty Winter Routine Essentials. I haven’t featured the last few ULTA beauty kits as they’ve been a little lacklustre, but this particular edit offers crazy good value, with winter skin in mind.
“Enjoy this Holidays’ Love Your Skin Sampler Winter Routine Essentials with so many different samples to enjoy!“
The Beauty Finds by ULTA Beauty Winter Routine Essentials is $30, yet the products inside this kit are worth $166, and you get a lilac faux leather makeup bag to keep them in.
So, which products do you get inside this beauty kit?
- Dermalogica – Hydro Masque Exfoliant (0.34 oz)
- Elemis – Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash (1.0 oz)
- First Aid Beauty – Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration (1.0 oz)
- Indie Lee – Brightening Cleanser (0.5 oz)
- Juice Beauty – Stem Cellular Retinol Overnight Serum ( 0.26 oz)
- Kopari – Natural Deodorant (0.9 oz)
- Murad – Retinol Youth Renewal Serum ( 0.17 oz)
- Origins – Ginzing Oil-Free Energy Boosting Gel Moisturizer (0.5 oz)
- Osea – Undaria Algae Body Oil (0.6 oz)
- Patchology – Flashpatch Restoring Night Eye Gels (1 pr)
- Skyn Iceland – Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels With Hexapeptide Technology (1 pr)
- Sunday Riley – Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream (0.3 oz)
- The Route – The Party Peel – Golden Illuminizing Peel (0.27 oz)
- Usra Major – Golden Hour Recovery Cream (0.23 oz)
You’re getting some seriously impressive brands, like Sunday Riley, Murad, Elemis and Dermalogica too. It’s such a great bundle for only $30, and for a limited time, it’s available right now.