ULTA have launched the start of their holiday sets, and the Beauty Finds by ULTA Beauty Her Holiday Collection is one of their Beauty Finds By ULTA Beauty offerings. I’ve already shared the Beauty Finds By ULTA Beauty Advent Calendar with you, and today, I have a fragrance set to show you.
Beauty Finds by ULTA Beauty Her Holiday Collection
The Beauty Finds by ULTA Beauty Her Holiday Collection is a thirteen-piece fragrance sampler kit, from some super popular fragrance brands. This is such a fab gift idea, as you get the chance to try lots of different perfumes to see which is your favourite.
They are obviously small sizes, but collectively, you’re getting 2.37 oz of fragrance, which works out to be 70ml of product, which is amazing for $39.50. Included within the set are the following perfumes;
- Ariana Grande – R.E.M. Eau de Parfum (0.22 oz)
- Clinique – Clinique Happy Perfume Spray (0.14 oz)
- DefineMe – Kahana – Aquamarine Crystal Infused Natural Perfume Mist (0.17 oz)
- Donna Karan – Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum (0.17 oz)
- Estée Lauder – Beautiful Belle Eau de Parfum (0.14 oz)
- Juicy Couture – Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum (0.17 oz)
- Kate Spade – Kate Spade New York Eau de Parfum (0.15 oz)
- Lancôme – La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum (0.14 oz)
- Pinrose – Secret Genius Eau de Parfum (0.17 oz)
- Valentino – Voce Viva Eau de Parfum (0.24 oz)
- Versace – Versace Dylan Turquoise Eau de Toilette (0.17 oz)
- Viktor&Rolf – Bonbon Eau de Parfum (0.24 oz)
- YSL – Black Opium Eau de Parfum (0.25 oz)
This Beauty Finds by ULTA Beauty Her Holiday Collection features some of my personal favourite scents such as YSL Black Opium, Lancome La Vie Est Belle and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, and if you want to get your hands on it, it’s available right now.
All images belong to ULTA.
Thank you so much @snoopycoupon for the beauty news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!