This week has been all about the collabs, and the Beauty Bay x Jade Thirlwall Collaboration has been announced this evening, and it’s a super exciting collaboration at that!
This week has also seen the reveal of the Revolution x The Simpsons collaboration, Revolution x The Matrix collaboration, Morphe x Jaclyn Hill collaboration and more. Now we have a brand new eyeshadow palette in a collaboration between Little Mixer Jade Thirlwall and Beauty Bay, and it’s a big, beautiful palette at that!
Beauty Bay x Jade Thirlwall Collaboration
The Beauty Bay x Jade Thirlwall Collaboration is the limited edition Jade Thirlwall x Beauty Bay 42 Colour Palette, which is £30.
Like the name suggests, it’s a forty-two pan Beauty Bay powder shadow palette with the prettiest colour story, and the Beauty Bay x Jade Thirlwall Collaboration is launching on the 11th of October, so we don’t have too long to wait.
The first image shared on the collaboration was the above black and white photo, revealing that it was an eyeshadow palette. We could see some of the names, and we knew the palette would have a celestial / lunar theme to it, and it’s even prettier than we imagined. This is said to be the biggest Beauty Bay collaboration to date.
“What’s your sign, hun? Indulge in out of this world looks with the Jade Thirlwall x BEAUTY BAY 42 Colour Palette. Inspired by Jade’s passion for astrology and spirituality, this 42 (!) shade palette features a cosmic, bright colour story in By BEAUTY BAY’s iconic blendable, long lasting and intense pigment formula that you know and love. Play with the celestial matte and crystalised shimmer shades to create out of this world looks, for every occasion.”
The 42 beautiful and diverse shades within the Beauty Bay x Jade Thirlwall Palette are as follows;
- Good Vibes Only – A dusty beige matte
- Tarot – A burnt orange matte
- Dawn – A bright orange matte
- Red Planet – A red matte
- Space Jam – A orange/red matte
- What’s Your Sign Hun? – A copper gold shimmer
- Angel of the North – A burgundy matte
- Halo – A nude shimmer
- 22:22 – A lime matte yellow
- Sand Dancer – A yellow shimmer
- Affirmation – A tan matte
- Milky Way – A white/pink shimmer
- Ethereal – A pale lilac Matte
- Natural Beauty – A peach matte
- Soul Mate – A deep purple matte
- Galactic – A purple shimmer
- Day Dreamer – A lilac matte
- Alien – A gold shimmer
- Retrograde – A bright pink matte
- Rose Quartz – A peachy pink shimmer
- Love Aura – A bright pink shimmer
- Starry Eyed – A light brown shimmer
- Intention – A cool nude matte
- Confetti – A silver shimmer
- Northern star – A royal blue matte
- Sunshine skin – A copper shimmer
- Nefertiti – A brown matte
- Heritage – A brown shimmer
- Capricorn – A deep brown matte
- Zodiac – A deep teal shimmer
- Head in the cloud – A pastel blue matte
- Horizon – A bronze shimmer
- Serenity – A pastel mint matte
- Jaded – A jade shimmer
- Full moon – A warm nude matte
- Mother earth – A khaki shimmer
- Orion – A khaki matte
- Chakra – A deep nude matte
- Celestial – A midnight blue matte
- Crystal clear – A baby blue shimmer
- Tourmaline – A matte black
- Moonlight – A blue shimmer
The Beauty Bay x Jade Thirlwall Shadow Palette features cardboard packaging, like all of the Beauty Bay eyeshadow palettes, with the palette having a colourful moon themed design, which complements the shade names and theme of the shades inside the palette perfectly.
Beauty Bay eyeshadows are incredible, so the Beauty Bay x Jade Thirlwall Palette is very exciting, as it’s such a pretty palette with every colour you could possibly think of. There’s blues, purples, pinks, yellows, greens, neutrals, reds – literally every colour under the rainbow, with a beautiful mix of finishes to help you create endless makeup looks, and it’s available right here.
All images belong to Beauty Bay.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!