Whenever Beauty Bay launches a new beauty box, they always sell out quickly due to the amazing value they always offer. This new box is no different, and keep on reading to find out more…
“Time to spring clean your routine? Then you need The Routine Refresh Box. Featuring 12 skincare products and tools to upgrade your AM and PM routines, the box has everything you need to rejuvenate your regime. With a value of over £124 and a saving of 72%, the BEAUTY BAY exclusive bundle is a must-have for ready making your routine. This is skincare made easy.“
This Beauty Bay The Routine Refresh Beauty Box is set to launch this week, and will be available for just £35, which is a bargain considering you’re getting over £124 worth of skincare treats, enabling you to refresh your skincare stash in time for summer.
So, what’s inside the Beauty Bay The Routine Refresh Beauty Box?
- By BEAUTY BAY SkinHit Balancing Serum with Prebiotic and Postbiotic, 50ml
- By BEAUTY BAY SPF 50 Face Lotion, 50ml
- By BEAUTY BAY Super Jelly Cleansing Gel with Prebiotic and Avocado, 150ml
- Aurelia London Brightening Eye Serum, 7ml
- Holika Holika Good Cera Super Ceramide Cream, 20ml
- Glow Hub The Hydration Hero, 15ml
- Oh K! Anti-Blue Light Sheet Mask, one mask
- TONYMOLY Panda’s Dream Eye Patches, one set
- Carbon Theory Tea Tree Oil & Glycolic Acid Breakout Control Cleansing Pads
- UpCircle Beauty Coffee Face Scrub Citrus Blend, 100ml
- Revolution Skincare Reusable Face Cleansing Cushions
- Brushworks Ice Roller
I like that the Beauty Bay The Routine Refresh Beauty Box includes three of the Beauty Bay skincare products, as well as a host of other skincare brands, including popular brands like Revolution Skincare and Aurelia London, but also some more niche K-Beauty brands like Oh K! and Holika Holika. It’s a great box, and you can find it right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!