The brand’s last eyeshadow palette launch was their Beauty Bay x Jade Thirlwall Palette back in October, as well as their Age Of Opulence Christmas collection palette too.
“Rediscover your romantic side with By BEAUTY BAY’s Love Notes Palette. With 20 soft lavenders, sparkly pinks, glitzy golds, and rich purples, all made with By BEAUTY BAY’s much-loved ultra-pigmented, ultra-blendable, ultra-wearable formula, this is the perfect shadow palette to help you fall back in love with your creativity. It’s time to meet your next makeup suitor…“
This palette has a super pretty metallic purple cover design, and has the same format as the brand’s other 20-pan palettes.
Beauty Bay tends to do a black and white reveal of their new palettes ahead of the launch, and we could see romance themed names, and on Instagram they shared a purple heart, so it looked like it was going to be a purple themed palette, and it is!
Inside the Beauty Bay Loves Notes Eyeshadow Palette, there are the following shades;
- Corset – A nude matte
- Cotton – A light nude matte
- Chandelier – A pink/nude duochrome
- Angel – A light pink matte
- Cheeks – A pink matte
- Mahogany – A rich brown matte
- Candlestick – A gold shimmer
- Soap – A pastel purple matte
- Bellini – A light pink shimmer
- Flush – A bubble-gum pink matte
- Pillow – A light purple shimmer
- Lavender – A violet purple matte
- Princess – A violet purple shimmer
- Handkerchief – A candy pink matte
- Cupid – A raspbery pink shimmer
- Lilac – A lilac purple matte
- Spark – A lilac purple shimmer
- Glove – A rich purple matte
- Confetti – A candy pink shimmer
- Ruby – A deep red matte
It’s surprising to see another purple themed palette from Beauty Bay, as their Age of Opulence Palette was also purple themed, so it’d be nice to see them do something different for their next palette.
In the swatches above, the cool toned shades look very ashy on the deep skintone, so maybe for their next palette, they could consider shades to suit deeper skintones, as this looks to be a pale skin friendly palette, with lots of pale pinks and lilacs, and it’s available right now.
Thank you so much @SnoopyCoupon for the amazing beauty news.