Beauty Bay has launched a brand new product for summer, and it’s the Beauty Bay Future Bronze Body Base, which is a range of body makeup products. If you’d like to find out all about these new skin perfecting body foundations, keep on reading…
“Get flawless skin with the By BEAUTY BAY Future Bronze Body Base. This blurring, lightweight and instant body makeup gives an instant tint of tan whilst evening out skin tone. With a matte finish and moisturising formula, enriched with hyaluronic acid, castor oil, vitamin E, jojoba oil and sweet almond oil, you won’t want to be without it.“
The Beauty Bay Future Bronze Body Base Body Makeup is available in four different shades;
Each of the shades is housed within a squeezy plastic tube, and is £12 with 100ml of product. It’s an instant wash-off body foundation, to give the skin a hint of tan, whilst blurring imperfections for a more even skintone.
- Hyaluronic acid to hold onto water and moisture
- Glycerin to trap moisture
- Castor oil to moisturise the skin and prevent water loss
- Vitamin E to protect against free radicals
- Jojoba oil to soothe and moisturise
- Sweet almond oil to even skin tone
- Apply onto the skin and blend using long, circular movements.
- Wash hands after application (you know the drill).
- To remove, rinse with warm water.
Here to blur the (tan) lines between skincare and bronzing, the Future Bronze Body Base is a matte, instant body makeup that works to blur and even the skin, all while moisturising with a gang of skin-loving ingredients, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!