British beauty brand; Barry M, has revealed their Barry M 25 Days Of Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar 2022 as being this year’s beauty advent calendar.
Last year, we saw Barry M launch their first ever beauty advent calendar, and that calendar proved to be so popular, they’re back with an even bigger and better calendar. Keep on reading to find out more…
Barry M 25 Days Of Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar 2022
“Countdown to Christmas with Barry M’s 25 Days of Beauty Discovery. Featuring 25 exclusive treats from face tools to Nail Paints, perfect for a beauty fanatic!“
Last year, Barry M launched a twelve-day beauty advent calendar, featuring just nail paints. Well, for 2022, the brand has launched a full twenty-five-day advent calendar, featuring a mix of all their different products.
Priced at £80, this beauty calendar contains over £120 worth of Barry M makeup treats. The calendar has a pretty, pink and red with white theme, with twenty-five numbered boxes to count you down to Christmas Day.
What’s Inside The Barry M 25 Days Of Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar 2022?
- Barry M Bronzed Pink Dazzle Dust
- Barry M Soft Iris Dazzle Dust
- Barry M Clementine Lip Rehab
- Barry M Gingerbread Lip Scrub
- Barry M Full Capacity Mascara
- Barry M So Golden Lip Gloss
- Barry M Candied Charm Lip Gloss
- Barry M Cornflower Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint
- Barry M Poinsettia Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint
- Barry M Pine Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint
- Barry M Cinnamon Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint
- Barry M Wisteria Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint
- Barry M Mistletoe Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint
- Barry M Sprinkles Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint
- Barry M Teal Bold Waterproof Pencil
- Barry M Full Capacity Lash Primer
- Barry M Yule Log Lip Balm
- Barry M Precious Rose Fresh Face Cheek & Lip Tint
- Barry M Cranberry Craze Buff & Balm
- Barry M Nail File
- Barry M Scrunchie
- Barry M Jade Roller
- Barry M Beauty Sponge
- Barry M Gua Sha
- Barry M Powder Brush
This beauty advent calendar contains a mix of limited edition products (and shades) as well as permanent products, with a handful of beauty accessories and tools too. It’s so much better than last year’s calendar, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Barry M.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!