bareMinerals have just dropped their spring collection, and it’s beautiful. The collection consists of lipsticks, powder blushes and the bareMinerals Beauty of Nature Gen Nude Eyeshadow Palette.
The packaging and colour scheme is so perfect for a spring beauty collection, but the bareMinerals Beauty of Nature Gen Nude Eyeshadow Palette is definitely our standout piece in the collection.
bareMinerals Beauty of Nature Gen Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- Use one of the lighter shades over the entire lid to create a base of color.
- Blend a mid-tone transition shade into the crease and below the brow bone.
- Use a deeper shade to add depth and dimension to the outer corner of the eye or at the lash line.
- Use a light, shimmery shade to highlight the brow bone and inner corner.
- Jet-Milled Mineral Pigments: Creamy, blendable texture with color-true payoff
- Cucumber Extract: Contains Vitamins A & C; known to help soothe puffy eyes and moisturize skin
- Caffeine: Antioxidant known to help soothe skin’s appearance while visibly tightening and smoothing
The bareMinerals Beauty of Nature Gen Nude Eyeshadow Palette is $29 and currently not available in the UK, but the whole collection is set to launch in the UK versy soon so keep an eye open.
The palette contains six powder eyeshadow, each containing 1 gram of product. The packaging of the palette is so pretty and tropical, with a palm leaf and orchid design on the top of the lid.
Sandy Beach: Shimmering Cream(shimmer)
Papaya: Creamy Papaya(matte)
Cabana: Terracotta Brown(matte)
Red Hibiscus: Red Copper(shimmer)
Shimmering Sunset: Warm Violet(shimmer)
Palm Leaf: Rich Palm Green(matte)
The bareMinerals Beauty of Nature Gen Nude Eyeshadow Palette contains three matte shades, and three shimmer shades giving you the perfect balance of finishes.
I like the tropical theme across the shade names, and the colours really are ideal for a tropical theme. The swatches look really lovely, and it looks like it’d be a versatile palette even though it only contains six shades. It’d be a great travel palette, especially if you are jetting off to somewhere tropical this summer.