The Autograph 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar is the only advent calendar offering M&S are doing this year, which has upset many of their loyal fans. Their advent calendars are always one of the most sought after calendars, and they decided not to create one for 2020, which is understandable in today’s climate.
The Autograph 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar however, focuses on their own brand; Autograph, and I have all the details you need to know, so keep on reading….
Autograph 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar
The Autograph 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar is available right now on the M&S website, and is on sale for £70 and includes free delivery too.
This calendar has a ‘The Luxury Edit’ theme, and is dark grey with a marble design and includes twelve individual boxes, which are all different sizes and colours. It does look very luxe, and fits their Autograph makeup collection, which is very luxe overall.
The Autograph 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar includes;
- Autograph Black Slanted Tweezers
- Autograph All in One Nail Colour
- Autograph Gel Effect Top Coat
- Autograph Brow Palette – with two brow powders and one tinted brow wax
- Autograph Kabuki Makeup Brush
- Autograph Luminosity Radiant Skin Primer
- Autograph Plum Blossom Eau de Parfum
- Autograph Bronzing Powder
- Autograph Kohl Eye Liner
- Autograph Colour Shine Lip Lacquer
- Autograph Dramatic Lashes Mascara
- Autograph Colour Balm Lip Shine
If you’re gutted at the lack of M&S advent calendar for 2020, the Autograph 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar is a nice alternative, especially if you already enjoy the Autograph makeup, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Autograph.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!