If you’re a fan of Aurelia London skincare, the Aurelia London 12 Day Advent Calendar 2022 is going to be your perfect advent calendar this year.
I love skincare advent calendars, as our skin is always the most sensitive and dry during the winter, so it’s perfect timing to get lots of lovely new skincare products to enjoy, in the run-up to Christmas.
What Is The Aurelia London 12 Day Advent Calendar 2022?
“Enjoy 12 days of beautiful skincare with this luxurious, festive collection of Aurelia London favourites. Each day you’ll be treated to the very best in natural, scientifically-proven skincare, with an extra special gift on the final day.“
The Aurelia London 12 Days Of Skincare Advent Calendar 2022 is £120, and it’s a twelve-day luxurious skincare advent calendar, with a chest design in blush pink, with a satin ribbon securing the calendar together.
Inside the calendar, there are twelve numbered blush pink boxes, each of which contain different Aurelia skincare treats. It’s a really pretty calendar, with a botanical print on the front of the chest, with the Aurelia brand name in rose gold foil, with stars.
What’s Inside The Aurelia London 12 Day Advent Calendar 2022?
- Aurelia London Miracle Cleanser 30ml
- Aurelia London Weekend Muslins (x3)
- Aurelia London Revitalise and Glow Serum 15ml
- Aurelia London Cell Revitalise Day Moisturiser 30ml
- Aurelia London Cell Revitalise Night Moisturiser 30ml
- Aurelia London Cell Repair Night Oil 15ml
- Aurelia London Brightening Anti-Pollution Mask 20ml
- Aurelia London Brightening Eye Serum 7ml
- Aurelia London The Probiotic Concentrate 30ml
- Aurelia London Perfect Sleep Pillow Mist 15ml
- Aurelia London Conditioning Eye and Lash Cleanser 15ml
- Aurelia London Reusable Bamboo Cotton Pads (x3)
Inside this beautiful skincare themed advent calendar, you’ll find the brand’s cleanser, muslin cloths, reusable cotton pads, serum, moisturisers, face oil, face mask, eye serum, pillow mist, eye and lash cleanser, and a probiotic concentrate treatment to pamper you this December, and it’s available right here.
All images belong to Aurelia London.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!