It’s time for the ASOS x Look Good Feel Better Box for 2021. ASOS launched a collaborative box last year with Look Good Feel Better, and they’re back with another this year to mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I know you love the ASOS boxes, as they sell out extremely quickly. This box is a box with a difference, though. It’s in collaboration with charity Look Good Feel Better, which is such a fantastic cause.
The ASOS x Look Good Feel Better Box is priced at £20, and features £110 worth of products which is such great value, and it won’t hang around for long. All of the ASOS beauty boxes are fab for the price, but this box is special as 100% of profits go to helping support those living with and recovering from cancer. So if you fancy getting some lovely beauty treats whilst helping a truly wonderful charity, this beauty box is for you!
The features a pretty pink design, and contains eleven different products from some really great beauty brands. Offering a mix of skincare, makeup and bodycare items, the box is designed to help you feel pampered and relaxed, which I feel like we could all benefit from during the festive season.
So which products are includes within the ASOS x Look Good Feel Better Box?
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 40ml
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Oskia Renaissance Mask 15ml
- Ouai Hair Oil 5ml
- NARS PowerMatte Lip Pigment in the shade Starwoman 2ml
- Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Mini Palette (full size)
- Dr Paw-Paw Peach Pink Multi-Use Balm 10ml
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect 1g mini
- Benefit BADGal BANG! Mascara 3g
- Alpha-H Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF50 30ml
- Elemis Rose Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 20g
I think the ASOS x Look Good Feel Better Box is such a fantastic box. If you have been wanting to try any of the products inside this ASOS x Look Good Feel Better Box, this is the perfect time to give them a try whilst knowing you’re helping a very worthy charity at the same time.