I apologise for three beauty boxes in a row, but the ASOS x Look Good Feel Better Box was too good to pass up, and I know you love the ASOS boxes as they sell out extremely quickly. This box is a box with a difference though. It’s in collaboration with charity Look Good Feel Better, which is such a fantastic cause.
All of the ASOS beauty boxes are fab for the price, but this box is special as 100% of profits go to helping support those living with and recovering from cancer. So if you fancy getting some lovely beauty treats whilst helping a truly wonderful charity, this beauty box is for you!
The features a pretty marble design, and contains ten different products from some really great beauty brands.
Offering a mix of skincare, makeup and bodycare items, the box is designed to help you feel pampered and relaxed which I feel like we could all benefit from during the festive season.
So which products are includes within the ASOS x Look Good Feel Better Box? Well let me tell you…
- 1 x Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion: 236ml
- 1 x L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Face Mask: 50ml
- 1 x Urban Decay All Night Primer: 5ml
- 1 x Frank Body Coffee Shimmer Scrub: 100g
- 1 x Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Moisturising Mud Mask
- 1 x Sunday Riley CEO Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream: 15g
- 1 x MAC Mini Diva Lipstick
- 1 x Dr Paw Paw Shea Butter Balm: 10ml
- 1 x Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm: 15g
- 1 x Oh K! Acai Berry Sheet Mask
I think the ASOS x Look Good Feel Better Box is such a fantastic box, and I would be snapping it up myself if I didn’t already own the Urban Decay Primer, Cetaphil Moisturiser, Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm and Sunday Riley CEO Moisturiser.
If you have been wanting to try any of the products inside this ASOS x Look Good Feel Better Box, this is the perfect time to give them a try whilst knowing you’re helping a very worthy charity at the same time.