The ASOS grooming advent calendar has officially launched. The ASOS Grooming 12 Day Advent Calendar 2022 is one of two beauty advent calendars available this year, with there also being the ASOS Face + Body 25 Day Advent Calendar 2022, which is their beauty advent calendar.
It can be difficult to find good quality male grooming advent calendars, but ASOS have created a fab twelve-day grooming calendar, for a great price. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading…
What Is The ASOS Grooming 12 Day Advent Calendar 2022?
The ASOS Grooming 12 Day Advent Calendar 2022 is a twelve-day male grooming themed advent calendar. Last Christmas, ASOS launched a male grooming advent calendar, and it was another twelve-day calendar, so they’ve kept the same format for this year’s calendar.
Just like last year, this year’s grooming advent calendar comes with an ASOS printed tote bag, and inside the bag, there’s a cardboard box containing twelve numbered boxes with the products inside the calendar.
What’s Inside The ASOS Grooming 12 Day Advent Calendar 2022?
- 1 x The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid: 30ml
- 1 x Barber Pro Warming Eye Mask
- 1 x This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: 10ml
- 1 x Carbon Theory Cleansing Bar: 100g
- 1 x Carmex Watermelon Lip Balm: 3ml
- 1 x Elemis Superfood Day Cream: 20ml
- 1 x Earth Harbour Helios Anti-Pollution Youth Ampoule: 30ml
- 1 x Revolution Man Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Serum: 15ml
- 1 x Murdock London Sea Salt Spray: 50ml
- 1 x Elf SuperBrighten Exfoliating Peel Pads
- 1 x Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: 118ml
- 1 x L’oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Shower Gel: 300ml
This calendar gives you a hyaluronic acid, eye mask, pillow spray, facial soap, lip balm, moisturiser, serums, hair texturising spray, acid pads, a cleanser and shower gel. I think this year’s calendar is good for the price, but it’s not as impressive as last year’s calendar, but it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!