ASOS launched two advent calendars today; the ASOS Face + Body 24 Day Advent Calendar and also the ASOS Face + Body 12 Day Advent Calendar. ASOS have been killing it with the beauty boxes lately, and now their advent calendars are amazing too. They’re limited stock, so if you love the look of the contents, make sure you snap them up ASAP.
The ASOS Face + Body 24 Day Advent Calendar 2020 is £75, with twenty four gifts, but they also have a twelve-day advent calendar this year too. The 12 day calendar is £35, whereas this one is £75, and has a pretty pastel design.
- 1 x Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator: 15ml
- 1 x Dr. PAWPAW Ultimate Red Balm: 25ml
- 1 x Dr Jart+Cicapair Calming Sheet Mask
- 1 x Elemis Pro-collagen Marine Cream: 30ml
- 1 x Emma Hardie Pink Clay Detox Mask: 15ml
- 1 x Eylure Enchanted Lash
- 1 x First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser: 56.7g
- 1 x Indeed Laboratories In-Circadian Night Mask: 50ml
- 1 x Laura Mercier Blurring Primer: 25ml
- 1 x Living Proof 5 in 1: 30ml
- 1 x MAC Marrakesh Traditional Lipstick Bullet
- 1 x Marvis Classic Strong Mint Toothpaste: 10ml
- 1 x Nip + Fab Vitamin C Tonic: 100ml
- 1 x Origins Clear Improvement Mask: 75ml
- 1 x Psychic Sisters Rose Quartz Face Roller
- 1 x Shiseido Ultimune: 10ml
- 1 x Spectrum B08 Brush
- 1 x Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic (5ml) + CEO Vit C Serum: 5ml
- 1 x The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG: 30ml
- 1 x This works Love Sleep Spray: 10ml
- 1 x Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex Mascara: 3.9g
- 1 x Aveda Daily Damage Repair: 100ml
- 1 x Bare Minerals SKINLONGEVITY Vital Power Infusion: 7.5ml
- 1 x BECCA Backlight Priming Filter: 15ml
The ASOS Face + Body 24 Day Advent Calendar has been designed, so it can be used as a storage box after you’ve finished opening the boxes.
There’s a great mix of 13 full-size products and 11 travel-sized products, with budget beauty brands and higher end brands too. With haircare, bodycare, skincare and makeup too, and the calendar is available right now.
All images belong to ASOS.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!