I’ve been looking forward to this year’s ASOS Face & Body 24 Day Advent Calendar 2021, and it’s been officially revealed, with a launch date very soon. It’s set to launch on the 8th of September, alongside a grooming advent calendar. Keep on reading to find out more…
*ASOS Face and Body 24 Day Advent Calendar 2021 Unboxing, Review Plus GIVEAWAY right here*
ASOS Face & Body 24 Day Advent Calendar 2021
The ASOS Face & Body 24 Day Advent Calendar 2021 is £75, and features twenty four products taking you to Christmas Eve. Last year’s calendar featured an acrylic box for reusing, and this year’s got another reusable element, with a beautiful ASOS tote.
We haven’t had a value confirmed just yet, but ASOS always smash it with their advent calendars, and these are the products inside the calendar;
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum (10ml)
- Clinique Take The Day Off Balm (15ml)
- Dr Jart Dermask Hydrasolution Sheet Mask
- Dr Paw Paw Tinted Rich Mocha Multipurpose Balm (25ml)
- Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner 200ml
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum (7ml)
- Iconic London Mini Warm & Blushing Eyeshadow Palette
- Le Mini Macaron Nail & Cuticle Oil (10ml) and Mini Nail File
- OLAPLEX No.3 Hair Perfector (30ml)
- The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane (30ml)
- Sleek 12 Hour Liner Kohl Pencil – Blackmail
- Urban Decay All Nighter Primer (5ml)
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon (100ml)
- Psychic Sisters Aventurine Gua Sha
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask (75ml)
- Beauty Works Argan Serum (30ml) and Mini Comb
- Invisibobble You Dazzle Me Sprunchie
- Mac Lipstick (3g) – Whirl
- We Are Paradoxx 3 IN 1 Conditioner (30ml)
- Revolution Glycolic Acid Glow Polisher (100ml)
- Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (7.5ml)
- Primalash Dainty Styles False Lash (Vegan) D60
- Ciate Wanderwand Liner – Champagne Gold
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Boxed (7ml)
The ASOS Face & Body 24 Day Advent Calendar 2021 has a monochrome box, filled with multicoloured boxes, containing every day’s gifts, and the calendar will be available for purchase right here.
All images belong to ASOS.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!