I have a very exciting exclusive reveal today, and it’s the new ASOS Box For Your Bestie Beauty Box which launched this morning, and I’ve already snapped one up for myself as I know it’s going to sell out extremely quickly (you can see my unboxing post right here).
In addition to the ASOS Box For Your Bestie Beauty Box, there’s also the ASOS Box for the Boys Beauty Box too, featuring great grooming treats (I featured it right here). If you’d like to find out all about the latest ASOS Beauty Box, keep on reading…
ASOS keep creating stellar beauty boxes, featuring brands and products they have on offer within their extensive beauty department. This particular box is themed around Valentine’s Day, and can be given to your best friend be that your actual friend, or yourself.
I ordered one for myself, as the value for money is amazing! I’ve bought the last three ASOS beauty boxes, and they’re always super affordable too!
The ASOS Box For Your Bestie Beauty Box is £12, and offers a 74% saving on what you’d pay when purchasing the products individually which is great value. This bundle comes in a blush pink box, with a cute red love design, which is perfect for Valentine’s Day!
So which products are included within the ASOS Box For Your Bestie Beauty Box? Well, let me tell you…
- 1 x Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray: 30ml –
- Too Faced water-based mist primes, sets and refreshes makeup while keeping skin hydrated
- 1 x First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: 28.3g – First Aid Beauty moisturiser provides instant relief and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin
- 1 x Ciaté London Watermelon Burst Hydrating Lip Oil: 5ml – combines the hydration of a balm with the shine of a gloss
- 1 x Shisedio Chaos Controlled Mini Mascara: 4ml – Shiseido mascara delivers voluminous, high impact lashes
- 1 x Nars Orgasm Mini Blusher: 1.2g – Orgasm blusher uses transparent pigments to create a soft and sheer look.
- 1 x Spectrum A10 Small Fan Brush: Spectrum A10 makeup brush effortlessly applies powder highlighter with a soft-focus finish
As soon as I saw the full size Spectrum A10 Fan Brush, I clicked order as that brush alone is worth £5.99, and you get brands like Too Faced, Shiseido, NARS and Ciate too? It’s such a fantastic box, and for £12 it’s an absolute steal and will sell out asap, so snap yours up right here.