I’ve just exclusively revealed the new ASOS Box For Your Bestie Beauty Box, and the ASOS Box for the Boys Beauty Box has launched alongside that box as a box for the women, and one for men too. I ordered both boxes as soon as I saw them, as I know they’ll sell out very quickly.
They’re both perfectly timed with Valentine’s Day less than two weeks away. If you’d like to see which products are inside the ASOS Box for the Boys Beauty Box, keep on reading….
ASOS beauty boxes always sell out quickly anyway, but these would both make amazing Valentine’s Day gifts, so they’ll sell out even quicker than normal! This box has a navy design, and the girls one is pink, which is cute.
So which products are included within the ASOS Box for the Boys Beauty Box? Well, let me tell you…
- 1 x Lab Series Multi-Action Foaming Face Wash: 30ml – Lab Series multi-action foaming cream cleanses, exfoliates and conditions the skin
- 1 x Bulldog Original Stubble Moisturiser: 100ml – Bulldog Original moisturiser hydrates the skin without leaving stubble with a sticky or greasy residue
- 1 x Uppercut Deluxe Clay: 18g – Uppercut hair clay is a strong-hold product with a natural finish that is easily reworked throughout the day
- 1 x Yes to Cucumbers Cooling Mud Mask: 59ml – Yes to Cucumbers face mask is a cooling and hydrating treatment for sensitive skin
- 1 x L’Oreal Men Expert Total Clean Shower Gel: 300ml – L’Oreal Men Expert 5-in-1 shower gel cleans the face, hair and body while also acting as a shaving cream and moisturiser
- 1 x Ben Cohen Grooming Tools Hand Nail Clipper – Ben Cohen Grooming Tools hand nail clipper
The ASOS Box for the Boys Beauty Box is such a great box, and offers amazing value for money. If you like the look of this box, or the Box for Your Bestie make sure you snap them up right now, whilst you can, as they’ll sell out asap!
All images belong to ASOS.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!