If you watch a lot of TikTok, you’ll 100% have seen the Artiscent Atelier fragrances being raved about. The Artiscent Atelier Paradis Gourmand Eau de Parfum is just one of the fragrances on offer for women.
The Artiscent Atelier brand is Superdrug’s exclusive fragrance brand, and the brand has gained traction as all of their fragrances are dupes for highend fragrances. I have bought all of the women’s fragrances for review, and I’m starting with the Artiscent Atelier Paradis Gourmand Eau de Parfum that I have to show you today.
Artiscent Atelier have a whole host of fragrances for both men and women, which are available in 50ml bottles, 100ml bottles and also a few Body Fragrance Mists 150ml bottles too. All of the women’s fragrances are available in 50ml bottles, and only a few are available in the larger 100ml bottles.
From my understanding, there are more fragrances to choose from instore, but on the Superdrug website, there’s 21 Artiscent Atelier products in total.
There are seven x 50ml fragrances for women on the Superdrug website, with more instore, and they’re all said to be dupes for the following highend fragrances;
- Artiscent Atelier Paradis Gourmand Eau de Parfum – YSL Mon Paris Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Patchouli Passion Eau de Parfum – Lancome La Vie Est Belle Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Exotique Musk Eau de Parfum – Tom Ford Santal Blush Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Vanille Blush Eau de Parfum – Dior Forever & Ever Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Spring Fleur Eau de Parfum – Chloe Eau de Parfum Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Creme Fleur Eau de Parfum – Dior Joy Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Lily Amour Eau de Parfum – Chanel Chance Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Petite Rose Eau de Parfum – Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Jasmine Nuit Eau de Parfum – Carolina Herrera Good Girl Dupe
Then we have the men’s fragrance dupes;
- Artiscent Atelier Musk Dore Eau de Parfum – Paco Rabanne 1 Million Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Cedar Blanc Eau de Parfum – Paco Rabanne Invictus Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Vetiver Arome Eau de Parfum – Chanel Bleu de Chanel Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Santal Frais Eau de Parfum – Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Amber Envie Eau de Parfum – Dior Sauvage Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Marine Riche Eau de Parfum – Diesel Only The Brave Dupe
- Artiscent Atelier Boise Profond Eau de Parfum – Armani Code Absolu Dupe
The Artiscent Atelier Paradis Gourmand Eau de Parfum is only available in a 50ml size, and it’s an amazing £9.99 which is great value for any fragrance, especially an eau de parfum, nevermind one that’s a dupe for an expensive fragrance.
Artiscent Atelier Paradis Gourmand Eau de Parfum is packaged within a blush pink bottle, and blush pink box which means it’s a limited edition fragrance. The permanent fragrances come in white boxes and bottles, which is such a shame, as Artiscent Atelier Paradis Gourmand Eau de Parfum should be available all the time, as it really is that amazing.
I hate the word dupe, as it’s so overused. People call things a dupe if they have similar packaging, and the formulas aren’t at all comparable, and I tend to be quite sceptical when trying something people have labelled as being a dupe.
How could a £9.99 fragrance rival the YSL Mon Paris Eau de Parfum which would cost you £78 for a 50ml size? I don’t know how Superdrug have done it, but the Artiscent Atelier Paradis Gourmand Eau de Parfum genuinely is a straight up dupe for YSL Mon Paris, and it’s under ten pounds.
Superdrug don’t do the fragrances justice with their descriptions. The Artiscent Atelier Paradis Gourmand Eau de Parfum is just listed as having the following notes; almond, lemon, pear, jasmine, vanilla orchid and sandalwood.
It doesn’t describe the fragrance whatsoever, and it doesn’t have any claims which makes blind buying difficult; is it fruity? is it woody? is it floral? is it gourmand? I can tell you that the Artiscent Atelier Paradis Gourmand Eau de Parfum is truly beautiful, and it has impressive sillage.
I also really like the bottle design. It’s quite plain, but the rounded lid looks very Tom Ford inspired, and it definitely doesn’t look or perform like a £10 fragrance. If you’re yet to try the Artiscent Atelier fragrances, I cannot recommend them enough, and I can’t wait to show you the other fragrances in the range.