ArtDeco is such an underrated brand, and their ArtDeco Christmas Beauty Moments Advent Calendar looks like such a great beauty advent calendar. You can find ArtDeco on Beauty Bay, and this advent calendar is currently available in mainland Europe and the following stockists.
ArtDeco Christmas Beauty Moments Advent Calendar
“All I want for Christmas is you! With the ARTDECO Advent Calendar 2020 you beautify yourself the waiting time until Christmas Eve.
Every day a beauty darling hides behind a door to conjure up extraordinary beauty moments for you. Look forward to big and small surprises behind the 24 doors worth € 170!“
The ArtDeco Christmas Beauty Moments Advent Calendar is £57.95 / €59.95, and the contents inside the calendar are said to be worth €170, with twenty four beauty gifts.
ArtDeco Christmas Beauty Moments Advent Calendar Contents Reveal
- ArtDeco Stay & Shine Top Coat
- ArtDeco 2step gel lacquer (2x)
- ArtDeco Color Lip Shine
- ArtDeco Perfect Color Lipstick
- ArtDeco Full Precision Lipstick
- ArtDeco Soft Lip Liner Waterproof
- ArtDeco Full Mat Lip Color
- ArtDeco Amazing Effect Mascara
- ArtDeco Roll It Disc Eyeliner
- ArtDeco Eye brow powder
- ArtDeco Eyeshadow (2x)
- ArtDeco Kohl
- ArtDeco Multi stick
- ArtDeco Beauty box duo
- ArtDeco Mini Special File For Soft Nails
- ArtDeco Galaxy Eye Powder
- ArtDeco Brow Brush For Duo Box
- ArtDeco Eye shadow applicator for Duo Box
- ArtDeco All In One Nail Laquer Travelsize
- ArtDeco Sample Color Booster Lip Gloss
- ArtDeco Sachet Eyeshadow Base
- ArtDeco Sachet Perfect Teint Foundation
If you love ArtDeco products, I think you’d really enjoy this calendar. It’s a shame they’ve included samples and sachets within the calendar as that’s a disappointing gift to receive during advent. But the other products look decent enough, and the calendar is available right now.
All images belong to ArtDeco.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!