If you like Artdeco as a brand, you’ll want to hear all about the Artdeco Christmas Beauty Moments Advent Calendar 2022, which is their beauty advent calendar this year. This calendar is filled with Artdeco makeup products, and keep on reading to find out more…
Artdeco Christmas Beauty Moments Advent Calendar 2022
Every year, Artdeco launches a ‘Christmas Beauty Moments’ themed advent calendar, and the Artdeco Christmas Beauty Moments Advent Calendar 2022 is no different. Obviously, the calendar’s design changes each year, as well as the contents, but the format is the same.
This year, the Artdeco Christmas Beauty Moments Advent Calendar 2022 is €69.99, and the contents inside this calendar are worth €220. It’s a red, black, green and pink cardboard advent calendar, with a star on the front, and twenty-four numbered, perforated doors.
What’s Inside The Artdeco Advent Calendar 2022?
- Artdeco Ceramic Nail Lacquer (6 ml)
- Artdeco 2 Step Gel Lacquer Color Base (6ml)
- Artdeco Color Lip Shine (3 g)
- Artdeco High Performance Lipstick (4 g)
- Artdeco Metallic Lip Jewels (3.5g)
- Artdeco Soft Lip Liner (1.2 g)
- Artdeco Clear Lash & Brow Gel (7 ml)
- Artdeco Natural Volume Mascara (9 ml)
- Artdeco Smooth Eye Liner (1.5 ml)
- Artdeco Soft Eye Liner Waterproof (1.2 ml)
- Artdeco Brow Styler Mono Applicator (0.8 g)
- Artdeco Brow Styler Refill (0.8 g)
- Artdeco Two Single Eyeshadows (each 0.8 g)
- Artdeco Blusher (2 g)
- Artdeco Natural Skin Bronzer (9 g)
- Artdeco Wonder Skin Primer (20 ml)
- Artdeco Beauty Box Quattro
- Artdeco Perfect Chromatic Eyeliner (4.5 ml)
- Artdeco Applicator
- Artdeco Natural Base & Top Coat (4 ml)
- Artdeco 4 x Collagen Booster Caps (each 0.3 ml)
- Artdeco Hydra Lip Booster (3ml)
- Artdeco Perfect Complexion Foundation (2 ml)
If you’ve never really sampled Artdeco as a brand, this would be a nice advent calendar. It features a mix of full sized products, with deluxe miniatures from their makeup and nail care ranges, and this beauty advent calendar 2022 is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!