Have you been waiting to see what’s inside the Anthropologie Beauty Advent Calendar 2022? Last year’s Anthropologie 2021 advent calendar was a sell-out, and it had an amazing line-up, showcasing the fantastic brands the Anthropologie beauty department has to offer. If you’d like to see what’s inside this year’s Anthropologie George & Viv 24 Days of Beauty Delights Advent Calendar, keep on reading…
Anthropologie Beauty Advent Calendar 2022
This year’s calendar, is a colourful box, with a chalet winter scene on the front. The design is a little similar to last year’s calendar, except that calendar had a vertical design, and this year’s calendar has a horizontal building design.
The inside of the calendar is also decorated with a festive winter scene, and contains 24 red and white decorated boxes, containing the beauty treats within the calendar.
What’s Inside The Anthropologie Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- Lanolips 101 Ointment Watermelon
- Verden D’Orangerie Hand and Body Wash
- Booming Bob Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Manucurist Poppy Red Nail Varnish
- Plant Apothecary Start Happy Deluxe Body Wash
- Starskin VIP The Gold Mask Eye
- Floral Street Mini Discovery Set
- Christophe Robin Hydrating Melting Hair Mask
- Poppy & Pout Sweet Mint Lip Balm
- Patchology Brightening Roll Model Eye Serum
- Esker Restorative Body Oil
- Spritz Wellness Protect Hand Cleanser
- Bloom and Blossom Age Defying Hand Cream
- Skyn Iceland Brightening Eye Serum
- Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Upcircle Face and Body Bar
- Nailkind Longue Lizard Nail Polish
- This Works Stress Check Kind Hands
- Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Dew Cream
- Espa Yuzu & Ginger Cleansing Sorbet
- Tocca Cleopatra 5ML
- Benamor Jacaranda Boxed Hand Cream
- Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner
- Magic Organic Apothecary Fortifying Bath Shot
For the price, the Anthropologie Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is a fantastic advent calendar, which looks like it’s even better than last year’s calendar. If you want to get your hands on the calendar, don’t wait around, as it will sell out very quickly, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!