The Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Eyeshadow Palette has been finally announced, after photos of the palette had been circulating on social media for the last week or so.
It looks like ABH are sticking with the same format as their Nouveau Palette, which they launched back in June, with twelve larger eyeshadow pans. When previously, their palettes had fourteen shades with smaller shadow pans. Keep on reading to find out more…
Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Eyeshadow Palette
“We’ve got your holiday wish list covered with our beautifully innovative Rose Metals Palette. It’s packed with 12 completely new rich mattes and high-reflect shimmers dosed with just enough ultra-glam nostalgia and iconoclast confidence for endless inspiration and all your looks.“
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Eyeshadow Palette has been confirmed as the Anastasia Beverly Hills holiday 2022 palette this year. I was kinda surprised as it’s more of a fall palette than a holiday palette, but it’s 100% their holiday palette this year.
Anastasia Beverly Hills describes the palette as being a glam grunge warm and cool palette created with a variety of looks in mind. With the palette being inspired by the iconic supermodels of the ’90s.
I don’t know about you, but this palette doesn’t remind me of the 90s at all. I’m not getting supermodel vibes from this color story. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a pretty palette for sure, but it’s not very 90s, which is strange.
- Versatile shades and creamy formulas that deliver endless day-to-night looks
- Easy to apply and effortlessly blendable for everyday wear
- Buildable color lets you go natural or glam, suitable for every skill level
- Luxurious design with large mirror, perfect for at-home use or travel
- More bang for your beauty buck — you get almost 200% more of every shade than our original palettes.
Inside the abh rose metal palette, there’s a mix of four matte shades and eight shimmer shades in the following names;
- ROSE QUARTZ– Metallic pink champagne with sparkling reflects
- ROYAL– Sparkling burgundy with pink reflects
- HAZE – Metallic silver gold with multi-dimensional reflects
- ROSE FIRE – Metallic fiery copper with multi-dimensional reflects
- SUNROSE – Matte peachy-brown with sparkling reflects
- NOVA – Metallic golden bronze with multi-dimensional reflects
- HEAVENLY – Metallic platinum gold with multi-dimensional reflects
- ELEMENT – Metallic rosy brown
- ASHES – Matte greyish-taupe with sparkling reflects
- *DUNE – Matte rustic brown
- NOCTURNE – Metallic greystone with sparkling reflects
- NOBLE – Matte plum brown
I think this new ABH Rose Metals Palette is really pretty, and I love the grungy tones. I also like the silver metallic effect on the cardboard packaging, as it complements the shades inside the palette, and this palette is set to launch on the 26th of September, and will be available right here.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!