The Anastasia Beverly Hills Makeup Remover Wipes are launching this week as the latest ABH Launch, and it’s been a while since we saw something new from Anastasia Beverly Hills.
They did launch a spatula tool to use with their Brow Freeze, but it looks like the brand might be about to delve into the world of skincare. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading…
“NEWNESS ALERT! ⭐️ Makeup Remover Wipes are dropping in just TWO DAYS! #AnastasiaBeverlyHills Makeup Remover Wipes gently dissolve dirt and oil, removing even the most stubborn, waterproof makeup looks while leaving your skin with a fresh, healthy glow.“
- 👁 Gentle enough for sensitive skin and eye area
- 🌱 Aloe vera helps to soothe and replenish
- 🌼 Chamomile helps to calm and comfort
- 🥒 Cucumber extract helps remove excess oil
- 🍵 Green and White Tea Extract are powerful antioxidants that help to fight oxidative stress and premature aging caused by free radicals
- 🐰 Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, and Dermatologist Reviewed
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Makeup Remover Wipes are going to be $6 and contain 30 wipes, which I think isn’t too bad considering the price of drugstore face wipes. They’re going to be exclusive to the ABH website, and will be available right here.