Were you a massive fan of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen and were gutted when it was discontinued? Well the big news is, it’s coming back! Anastasia Beverly Hills have announced that they’re bringing back their brow pen once more.
I was pretty convinced it was on the cards, after they shared a photo of the old pen on their Instagram a few days ago.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen
When the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen originally launched, it had rose gold packaging – like all of the ABH products, but they rebranded and it was packaged within their black and rose gold packaging before it was discontinued five years ago.
When it was around in 2015, it was available in just two shades but the new version of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen is going to be available in many more shades – 9 to be exact.
- Soft Brown
- Medium Brown
Whilst the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen is coming back, it looks like the format has been revamped too. The existing pen was literally like a felt tip eyeliner, with a short, sharp nib which wasn’t particularly flexible.
This new version of the Brow Pen looks to have a brush tip applicator instead, which is so much more flexible at drawing hair-like strokes throughout the brows.
I much prefer the look of this nib, as it’s just a lot easier to control and you go for a subtle, more natural effect, or the opposite and go for an intense effect depending on the amount of ‘strokes’ and pressure.
- Details and defines brows for a fuller-looking finish
- Superfine and firm brush-tip creates realistic looking, thin hair-strokes
- Easy-to-apply pen that adds dimension and defines the brow shape
- Formula glides on effortlessly with a featherlight feel
- Ideal for all skin and brow types—adhering to both skin and hair
- Mimics the look of natural brow hair and texture
- The specially designed brush-tip won’t clog or skip
- Available in 9 shades that are true to color with a wide range of cool and warm undertones
- Formulated without fragrance, parabens, gluten, phthalate, mineral oil, alcohol, and talc.
- Cruelty free + vegan
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen will be returning on the 11th of August, and will be $22 which is inline with their other brow products in the range. If there’s any further information shared, I’ll be sure to update this post for you.