There’s a slightly different launch from ABH, and it’s the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Conditioning Brow Serum.
We know the brand for their amazing eyeshadow palettes, and they launched their first mascara last year; the Lash Brag Mascara, and now they’re venturing into the brow serum category.
“The Brow Genius Brow Serum blends six rejuvenating ingredients into a multi-benefit, brilliant formula that is designed to create smoother, softer, tamer, fuller-looking brows that feel and perform like the brows you’ve always wanted.“
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Conditioning Brow Serum is a brow serum that noticeably improves texture, manageability, and encourages fuller-looking brows.
- Red Clover Extract: Helps to encourage fuller-looking brows and protect against breakage.
- Korean Red Ginseng: Helps to make brow hair appear thicker.
- Panthenol: Helps to smooth, soften, and tame coarse or wiry texture for easier styling and manageability.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Brow Serum is $65, and contains 0.12 oz / 3.5 mL of product within a metallic pink metallic tube, with a ribbed lid. The serum comes with a super precise brush applicator, allowing you to apply the serum exactly where you need it.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Conditioning Brow Serum Directions
- Before use, cleanse skin as normal and pat skin dry.
- Apply directly to clean brows, focusing on sparse areas.
- Gently sweep one side of the brush from the front to the end of the brow.
- Flip to the other side of the brush and repeat across the other brow.
- One dip should cover both brows.
- Use short, hair-like strokes, starting at the root and working in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow the formula one to two minutes to dry before grooming and styling your brows.
- Apply every day, in the morning and at night, for a minimum of eight weeks for optimal results.
- Brow Genius requires continued use to maintain benefits.
In independent trials on removed tresses conducted by 112 women over 12 weeks (so a really decent sample and testing time – and not 12 or 20 people like some brands without naming names), the results found;
- 86% said brows no longer look sparse
- 88% said brows appeared fuller
- 95% said brows look healthier
- 96% saw an improvement in the appearance of their brows
- 95% said brow hair feels protected against breakage
- 93% said brow hair feels less brittle
- 92% saw improved brow texture
- 96% said brows felt smoother, softer and more conditioned
- 93% said their brows were easier to style
- 91% said brow hair is more manageable
- 90% said brow makeup is easier to apply
- 98% said brow hair feels nourished and hydrated
Just look at those results? That’s an amazing set of results for such a long trial period, and a large group of people doing the testing. It truly sounds like an incredible brow growth treatment, and the results speak for themselves, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!