The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is finally here, and it’s always one of the most popular beauty advent calendars each year, so I was excited to see which products were inside.
Last year’s calendar was a little disappointing in all honesty, with many Amazon own-brands, and whilst this year’s calendar does still feature some Amazon own brand products, there’s considerably less than last year, which is so much better.
“The 2021 Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar contains a combination of 24 full size products and deluxe samples from some of our most-loved beauty brands. Availability is limited, so pre-order now to avoid missing out.“
Last year’s calendar was £60 and featured £215 of products, so the calendar is £10 more expensive this year, but the contents are supposedly worth more.
I personally would rather pay £10 more, for there not to be seven Amazon own-brand products inside the calendar, and for there to be more well-known brands, and that’s definitely the case with this calendar.
It’s a little disappointing to see the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is identical in the design, as last year’s calendar, except they’ve changed the colour from white last year, to black this year. I think it would’ve been nice to see Amazon to change things up, to keep things interesting.
So, what’s inside the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- 3INA The Color Pen Eyeliner 759 (full size)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml
- Foreo Luna Play Mini (full size)
- NIVEA MicellAIR Skin Breathe Micellar Water 100ml
- L’Occitane Almond Delicious Hands Hand and Nail Cream 10ml
- Neal’s Yard Aromatic Foaming Bath 100ml
- e.l.f Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow in Flirty Birdy (full size)
- Maui Moisture Aloe Vera and Shea Butter Shampoo 100ml
- 3INA The Eye Primer (full size)
- Nip+Fab Vitamin C Fix Sheet Mask x 1 (full size)
- Max Factor Crème Puff Stunning Sienna Matte Blusher (full size)
- CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream (full size)
- Nails Inc Santa Monica Beach 14ml (full size)
- This Works Stress Check Mood Manager 35ml (full size)
- Bioré Clear & Bright Yuzu Lemon + Papaya AHA Clay Face Mask (full size)
- Faith in Nature Lavender and Geranium Body Wash 100ml
- Real Techniques 2-in-1 Miracle Mixing Sponge (full size)
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum 5ml
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion Spray 25ml
- 3INA The Moisturizing Primer (full size)
- got2b Powderful Volumizing Styling Powder 10g
- Nails Inc Tate (full size)
- Belei Brightening Hydrogel, Drip-Free Eye Mask x 1 (full size)
- Aussie SOS Repair Hair Mask Treatment Shot 20ml (full size)
There’s a lot of repetition inside the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2021. There’s two Nails Inc Nail Polishes, three 3INA products (why?!) and three face masks.
For £70, it’s a great calendar, but considering how amazing Amazon’s beauty range is, they could very easily create the most incredible advent calendar, instead of lots of repeats, and pushing their own-brands so heavily, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!