One of the beauty advent calendars I always look forward to seeing, is the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar, as it always offers great value for money as well as a decent selection of beauty brands too. If you’d like to find out more about the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar, keep on reading…
Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2020
This year’s Amazon Advent Calendar is priced at £60, and it launches this week on the 15th of October. You can however, pre-order from today, so if you like the look of the contents inside, you can pre-order to ensure you don’t miss out once it launches.
“The 2020 Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar contains a combination of 24 full size products and deluxe samples from some of our most-loved beauty brands. Availability is limited, so pre-order now to avoid missing out.
Try new products and brands across skin care, hair care and make-up. Total value of over £215. Open the calendar and pull out the boxes corresponding to the days in December to reveal your beauty treat.“
The Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 has a red and white, cardboard chest design, which opens up to reveal 24 boxes containing the products. Amazon claims this beauty advent calendar contains 24 full sized products, but that’s not true at all. It’s a mix of full size and mini beauty products…
Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal
- Nails Inc Fear of Missing Out Nail Polish 10ml (red)
- Rimmel London Jelly Highlighter – Candy Queen
- Max Factor Miracle Cheek Duo – Dusky Pink & Copper
- Max Factor Miracle Prep Lip Scrub
- This Works Body Cocoon Body Lotion
- Garnier Hyaluronic Acid and Orange Juice Eye Tissue Mask
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser
- Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner
- Wunder2 WUNDERLIFT Eye Serum
- Nip + Fab Extreme Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow
- Mavala Mini Nail Colour – Velvet
- 3INA 24H Pen Eyeliner
- Altruist SPF50 Sun Cream
- FIND Eyes Kit – multiple shades
- AHC Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream
- ELF Velvet Matte Lipstick – Blushing Brown
- Real Technique Miracle Powder Sponge
- FIND Lip Kit – multiple shades
- Biore Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Strips
- Sanctuary Spa Lavender Pillow Spray
- John Frieda Miracle Drops Damage Repairing Hair Mask
- Belei Nourishing and Protecting Sheet Mask with Caviar Extract
- Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette – All Night Long
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
Compared to previous years, I feel like the Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 isn’t as exciting or impressive. There’s a few products which featured last year, and some really small mini sizes too. For £60, it’s still a great calendar, but there’s a lot more exciting calendars on offer this year.
All images belong to Amazon.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!