Most of the products I feature here on Makeup Muddle, will be products which you can buy in the UK. Most of the time the products featured will be brand new, and perhaps not for sale in the UK yet, but I want to include some other launches which may be of interest across the world as it's interesting to know which products brands are launching.
Almay is a brand which used to be available here in the UK quite a few years ago, but sadly it isn't anymore, but I really liked the look of the Almay Color & Care Lip Oil In Sticks, so knew I had to include them!
Almay Color & Care Lip Oil In Sticks
The Almay Color & Care Lip Oil In Sticks have a lightweight formula, infused with a conditioning oil complex that delivers a sheer, shiny wash of colour whilst leaving the lips moisturised and nourished.
- Lightweight formula glides on smoothly for a sheer wash of color and a comfortable, non-sticky feel that makes your lips feel smoother, healthier, moisturized and nourished
- Enhances lip color and leaves lips with a healthy glow and a finish that shines
- Formulated with a conditioning oil complex; a blend of Abyssinian oil, buckthorn berry, Sunflower oils and evening primrose oils
- Suitable for sensitive skin and lips. No added parabens and phthalates
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, clean, cruelty free, fragrance free and oil-free
The Almay Color & Care Lip Oil In Sticks are $7.99 each and are available in a total of six shades; Dulce de Leche, Cake Walk, Sugar Plum, Rosy Glaze, Rasberry Rush and Sweet Escape.
They're essentially twist-up lip crayons, in really chunky packaging with a metallic silver ombré effect blending into the colour which features inside the stick.
They particularly appealed with their claims of a sheer wash of colour, with a comfortable non-sticky finish, leaving the lips moisturised and nourished. They each contain a conditioning oil complex, with a blend of buckthorn berry, camellia seed oil and evening primrose oils.
The rounded tip of the sticks, looks ideal for quick and easy application, and you don't have to worry about sharpeners as you just twist up the base of the stick, and apply the Almay Color & Care Lip Oil In Sticks like a lip balm.
Comfort, hydration and colour in just one swipe is our kind of lip product, and they sound like a juicier, more nourishing version of the Clinique Chubby Sticks – and a lot more affordable too!