I have a super exciting reveal for you today, and it’s the Aldi Lacura Luxury Advent Calendar 2021. When Aldi emailed me to tell me about the advent calendar, I knew I had to share it with you, as my reviews on the Aldi beauty products are always popular, so I can only imagine how popular this beauty of a calendar is going to be.
“Beauty lovers rejoice, Aldi’s beauty brand, Lacura, is launching its very first luxury Advent Calendar (£49.99). Boasting a stunning look that is sure to take pride of place in any shelfie, this beauty box is packed full with twenty four iconic cruelty-free products, from cult favourites to brand-new launches. “
The Aldi Lacura Luxury Advent Calendar 2021 has a gorgeous chest design, featuring forest green white and gold, with marble and foil accents. It’s such a stunning calendar, and looks like it’d be a Rituals advent calendar, it looks that luxe, so the fact it’s Aldi makes it even more exciting.
When does the Aldi Lacura Luxury Advent Calendar 2021 launch?
This Christmas countdown must-have is available to pre-order online from the 24th October and available in stores on 28th October, while stocks last.
How Much Is The Aldi Lacura Luxury Advent Calendar 2021?
The Aldi Lacura 24 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar is £49.99 and features twenty-four Aldi treats, including a very exciting brand new product; the Aldi Lacura Luxury Illuminating Tanning Drops – hello Tan Luxe dupe?!
What’s inside the Aldi Lacura Luxury Advent Calendar 2021?
- Aldi Lacura Too Legit Mascara – Benefit They’re Real dupe
- Aldi Lacura Brow Gel – Benefit Gimme brow dupe
- Aldi Lacura Je Suis Belle EDP – Lancome La Vie Est Belle dupe
- Aldi Lacura Floral Noir et Blanc EDP – Marc Jacobs Daisy dupe
- Aldi Lacura Dream Big Bronzer – Benefit Hoola dupe
- Aldi Lacura Rose Micellar Water – Garnier Rose Micellar Water dupe
- Aldi Lacura Ebony Rose Face Mask – Sisley Paris Black Rose dupe
- Aldi Lacura Ebony Rose Face Cream – Sisley Paris Black Rose dupe
- Aldi Lacura Retinol & Collagen Serum – Pixi Retinol & Collagen Serum dupe
- Aldi Lacura Vitamin C Serum – Drunk Elephant Vitamin C Serum
- Aldi Lacura Luxury Illuminating Tan Drops – Tan Luxe The Illuminating Tanning Drops dupe
- Aldi Lacura Wanderlust Rescue Mask – Eve Lom Rescue Mask dupe
- Aldi Lacura Make-up Setting Spray – Urban Decay All Nighter dupe
- Aldi Lacura Cleansing Balm – Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm dupe
- Aldi Lacura Pillow Spray – This Works Deep Sleep dupe
- Aldi Lacura Avocado Eye Cream – Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream dupe
- Aldi Lacura Glow Vitamin C Oil – Sunday Riley CEO Oil dupe
- Aldi Lacura Hemp Hand Cream – The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector dupe
- Aldi Lacura Microdermabrasion Scrub – Kiehl’s Pineapple Papaya Scrub dupe
- Aldi Lacura Jelly Cleanser – Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser dupe
- Aldi Lacura Dewy Lip Balm – Laneige Dewy Lip Balm dupe
- Aldi Lacura Foundation Primer – Smashbox Photoready Primer dupe
- Aldi Rose Noir Candle – Jo Malone dupe
- Aldi Night Orchid Candle – Tom Ford dupe
I can’t get over how amazing this advent calendar is. It’s such a fantastic line-up, and look at all of those dupes, for such a great price, with such a gorgeous design, and it’ll sell out so fast once it launches, so don’t wait around if you want to get your hands on it.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!